Set up Auditor to identify in which database a tracked change is being made.
In the Auditor SmartList, you would need to add the ‘Product Name’ column and create a SmartList Favorite.
- In the Auditor SmartList, click on the Columns button.
- Then, click Add.. .
- In the Available Columns column, click Product Name.
- Click OK in the Columns window.
- Click OK in the Change Column Display window.
To add the SmartList as a Favorite:
- Click the Favorites button.
- Give the SmartList a Name.
- Click Add.
- Select Add favorite.
The database name is tracked in the PRODNAME column in the RSAS015 table. You could also use SQL Tools to access this information.