As much as we focus on making things work simpler & easier®, we know there times where you will experience the occasional bump in the road (OR…error message, support question). We strive to make asking questions simpler and easier too. Our support is included in your product plan.
Technical support is available for all Rockton Software products.
Answering basic “how to” related questions on the out of the box functionality.
Troubleshoot issues related to the software
Support for break/fix issues regarding the standard software functionality.
Access to new software builds
Support is provided through email/phone/remote support.
What is not included in basic support?
- Creating custom reports, queries, or modifications to windows.
- Creating customizations, interfaces, or changes to existing customizations or interfaces.
- Troubleshooting or correcting issues with customizations, interfaces, modifications, custom reports, queries, integrations, or third-party software.
- In-depth product usage training for existing or new users.
- Process improvement review and consulting.
- Installation, upgrade, and uninstalling of software.
Need Additional Support?
Implementation and Training
We know you’re busy, so why not save time and let the experts at Rockton Software help you hit the ground running with your new product?
We customize our implementation and training services to fit your specific needs within Microsoft Dynamics GP. Learn More
Consulting and Custom Development
Let our developers assist with a custom solution that does exactly what you need. If you have a specific need that cannot be met by an out-of-the-box fix, let us know how we can help! Learn More
If a customer requests after hours or on-call support coverage they will be quoted/invoiced for one consulting hour per day, at the current consulting rate, to guarantee a technician is available during the times requested. If they end up logging a case after hours, the initial charge will be applied to the total charge for the after-hours support needed. There is a minimum of 1 chargeable hour. All additional assistance is charged by the hour.
Customers have access to our self-service information available on our website. This includes Knowledge Base articles and Product Downloads.