Does Mentor work with 3rd party products?
Yes, as long as the windows are in GP and are Dexterity-based. After adding a 3rd party product to GP, you will need to rebuild the Mentor Search Tables in order for Mentor to recognize the new tables, windows and fields.
- Log into GP as a ‘sa’ or Poweruser.
- Go to Tools | Setup | Dynamics GP Toolbox | Dynamics GP Toolbox Setup.
- Click on the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click on the Rebuild Mentor Search Tables.
- After the Process completes, click OK, then click OK again.