Why does the DocSync Quote to Invoice not seem to transfer?
There are several things that you need to be sure you have entered/set up in order to transfer Quotes:
- If you expand the line on the quote, ensure there is a quantity in the Qty to Invoice or Qty to Order fields. You need to have a quantity entered there (depending on whether you are transferring to an order or an invoice) for it to work correctly.
- If you have the correct quantity entered then you will want to check the set up.
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | Sales | Sales Order Processing.
- Click Sales Document Setup.
- Click Quote.
- Pull up the Quote ID you used on the quote you entered.
- Look at the Transfer Quote to Order checkbox and the Transfer Quote to Fulfillment Order/Invoice – are they marked? If marked, do you have an Order ID entered in the Use Order ID field and an invoice ID entered in Use Fulfillment Order/Invoice? If you are missing the Order or Invoice ID you wish to transfer to, it does not know where to transfer and just stays where it is.