Is RPM the solution for you?
Rockton Pricing Management is ideal for any company that does pricing that isn’t super simple. Do you manage a large list of items or customers? Need help tracking price adjustments like rebates, commissions, or promotions? Want a “set it and forget it” pricing solution that can automate even the most complex and obscure pricing scenarios and calculations? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Rockton Pricing Management is definitely for you!
The Pricing Solution for Workplace Success
Who RPM Serves
CFO & CRO
- ZDo you want to streamline manual pricing processes that may be causing mistakes and wasting time, leading to lost margins?
- ZDo you want to be able to offer your best customers an extra discount or price more competitively in specific markets where there’s a lot of competition?
- ZDo you want your organization to close deals faster by calculating different pricing scenarios in real time?
- ZDo you want more data & insight into margin leakage as supply chain issues, labor shortages, and overhead/inventory rise?
- ZIs your current pricing tool lacking the necessary features to give you the insights you need to compete in the market?
Controllers & IT Departments
Gain more insight.
- ZAccurately track discounts, royalties, rebates, and commissions.
- ZAccess historical pricing data and patterns.
- ZQuickly adjust prices in response to market changes.
- ZUse comprehensive software throughout your organization.
- ZHave peace of mind with a higher level of security.
Is Your Profit Margin Leaking Away?
Learn about the 10 pricing mistakes you could be making.
Accountants & Financial Teams
- ZDo you want to streamline manual pricing processes that may be causing mistakes, wasting time, and leading to margin loss?
- ZDo you want to automate the process of creating and sending invoices?
- ZDo you want more accurate and extensive pricing information to make more informed pricing decisions?
- ZDo you want comprehensive insight into your financial data with differing real-time pricing scenarios?
- ZIs your current software missing a few key pricing solutions causing you to lose revenue and profit?