ODBC support codes: 58 4104 [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The multi-part identifier "ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ.CUSTNAME" could not be bound. 37000
The SmartFill Object has a table and field selected for a Lookup Field but the table is not linked to the main table on the SmartFill Object.
In this example, the Addresses SmartFill Object had the RM_Customer_MSTR table selected along with the Customer Name field from the table. However, the RM_Customer_MSTR was not linked to the RM_Customer_MSTR_ADDR on the Addresses SmartFill Object. Here are the steps to resolve the error in this example:
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | SmartFill | Objects.
- Select the Addresses Object in the SmartFill Objects window, and then click the Edit Object button.
- In the SmartFill Object Maintenance Details window, click the Table Name field expansion button.
- In the SmartFill Object Secondary Tables window, click the Add Secondary Table button.
- Select the RM_Customer_MSTR table, and then click Select.
- In the SmartFill Object Link window, select Customer Number in both columns, and then click Link.
- Click OK.
- In the SmartFill Object Maintenance Details window, find the Lookup Field for RM_Customer_MSTR and Customer Name.
- In the Table column for the RM_Customer_MSTR table, select the drop-down arrow and now the RM_Customer_MSTR table should also appear in the list.
- Select the RM_Customer_MSTR table.
- Re-select the Customer Name.
- Click Save.