After setting up a new computer and trying to e-mail an invoice in DRM you receive the following error.
Method not found: ‘Void RocktonSoftware.Email.CmMessage.set_Password(System.String)
Re-install DRM on the workstation:
- Make a backup and have everyone out of Dynamics GP.
- In the GP code folder, rename the DRM.DIC.
- Right-click on the DRM.EXE and click ‘Run as Administrator’ in the DRM install folder.
- Right-click on Dynamics GP and click ‘Run as Administrator’ to complete the install.
- Click Yes when asked to include new code.
- Log in as ‘sa’
- Test emailing again.
NOTE: Verify the download you have for DRM is the one that is installed. For example, in GP, go to Help | Rockton Software Support. The number at the end of the DRM version is the build you are on. If it is different than the build you have to install DRM, contact email@example.com to provide the specific DRM Product Build.