Inactivity Timeout tool does not work when Auditor is installed on Dynamics GP 10.0 and Dynamics GP 2010.
Product bug which has been resolved in the latest build.
This error has been resolved in the latest build of Auditor.
- Go to Rockton Software’s Product Download page: https://www.rocktonsoftware.com/gp/resources/product-downloads.
- Download and install the latest build of Auditor specific to the Microsoft Dynamics GP install you are on along with the Auditor Manual which includes the installation steps.
Note: If you are not able to download and install the latest build, the workaround is to Mark the Disable Notification when messages arrive checkbox in the Auditor Options window.
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | Auditor | System Settings.
- Click Options.
- In the Auditor Options window, mark the Disable Notification when messages arrive checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Click OK in the Auditor System Settings window.