You receive the following message in Dynamics GP.
An error occurred with the pass-through SQL connection. Action: TableExists of form Rockton_Helpers
The following are potential causes of this error:
- A table(s) and/or database(s) where you have SQL Table Audits defined was deleted.
- A table(s) and/or database(s) where you have SQL Table Audits defined was restored.
- Have everyone log out of the system and make a complete restorable backup.
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | Auditor | Auditor Setup.
- In the Auditor Setup window, click on the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Rebuild.
- In the Auditor Rebuild window, mark the following:
- Rebuild SQL Tables Master
- Rebuild SQL Triggers
- Rebuild SQL Scripts
- Rebuild All Databases From Scratch
- Click Process.
- In the Auditor Setup window, click on the Setup Tab.
- Perform the Welcome to the Installation Wizard for Auditor.