Why and I getting an error -2147189180 when running a Crystal report in DRM?
This error can indicate the DSN is using a SQL Native Client in a GP 10, or earlier GP environment. This error is not typically seen in a GP 2010 environment, although if that is the case, then try this recommendation.
- Create a new DSN using a SQL Server Driver.
- Open the report maintenance window>>Connection tab in DRM Explorer
- Select the Override Global Connection
- Choose the new DSN Name
- Check the Switch Data Source and Override Report Credentials boxes
- Enter the Username and Password
- Try printing the report again