Rockton Software is excited to announce the launch of our new and improved Partner Portal. We’ve created the ultimate one-stop shop for all of your partner needs, providing you with 24/7 access to manage your Rockton customer accounts.
Here’s what you need to know:
Access to the portal can still be found on our website (dev.rocktonsoftware.com) in the right upper corner or you can visit portal.rocktonsoftware.com directly.
Once on the homepage of the new portal, you’ll be prompted to enter your credentials. *Your credentials from our previous system will remain valid and have not changed.
Upon entering the partner portal, you’ll find many familiar functionalities, such as viewing renewal details, acknowledging and paying renewals, and viewing your customers’ registration keys.
But wait…there’s more! Now you can also:
- Provide new customer information
- Request a copy of the renewal invoice be emailed to you
- Prorate a renewal to a new expiration date
- Look up your Rockton customers to verify what they own and when their maintenance renewal is due
- Update your Rockton customers’ GP version and instantly receive new reg keys
- Request a quote for additional users plus 30-day reg keys
- Update or enter new payment information to be securely stored for future transactions
- See paid and unpaid customer quotes and invoices, and request that a copy of any invoice be emailed to you
- Initiate new Support cases and access prior Support cases history
As always, our mission is to make your work simpler & easier® and we think instant access to the above tasks will do just that! We hope you’ll embrace this new partner environment and the time savings it will provide by getting quotes, temp keys and renewal prorations immediately.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Our sales and support team are ready to help make this a smooth transition for all parties!