Solve Todays’ Challenges with GP Add-Ons
You know the GP Optimizer online magazine as the place to go for the most current articles about GP Add-On products. On Tuesday, July 28th and Thursday, July 30th, the Optimizer will gather an expert crew of ISVs for two full days of online, real-time, interactive education. We’ll journey through a variety of available solutions that can help you solve today’s challenges and earn CPE credits too!
We’ve all been impacted by the COVID crisis, and common themes are emerging for businesses. Many of you are in unfamiliar territory and the waters may be a little rough. Our presenters have paired up to address emerging challenges and explore best practices so you can chart a way forward – we want you to succeed and thrive!
What are we hearing from the field?
- You need cloud-based solutions and automation more than ever – and the means to secure your data.
- New regulations and compliance mandates must be navigated.
- You want streamlined operational efficiencies on all fronts – from internal workflows to cash flow, AP to payroll, supply chain to inventory management.
The GP Optimizer Live event has a little something for everyone –
Day 1 we will cover:
- How do you stay compliant with COVID-19 FFCRA and CARES Act Legislation?
- Get some practical tips from Integrity Data and Greenshades Software.
- Need more strategic inventory management? Panatrack and NETSTOCK get real about how to drive more profit from your warehouse, even while experiencing supply chain disruptions.
- What does it take to get your GP in the cloud? Join ICAN Software for a look at Mass Apply Documents automation; and PowerGP Online clears confusions from the cloud.
- Are you a distributor struggling with pricing issues? Rockton Software will dive into rebates, royalties, data-driven pricing, and units of measure conversion.
Day 2 we will cover:
- How can you streamline your accounting and sales tax strategies? Nolan Business Solutions and Avalara will show you how to master your digital transformation.
- Are changes in the supply chain costing you big? Blue Moon Industries and Horizons International discuss creating efficiencies in a changing world.
- Want a paperless AP process to enhance your remote work capabilities? Metafile and Mekorma team up to show you an end-to-end automation solution, from invoice capture to approving and sending payments.
- What’s easy about budgeting and project time tracking? Dynamics Budgets and Journyx can show you.
And that’s not all…
Two additional guest presentations will inspire and help you look towards the future:
Bob McAdam (VP / GM Dynamics Communities) will speak on Day 1 – get the scoop on Summit, upcoming Local User Groups and other ways to connect with the GP community.
On Day 2, Abra Gilman (Dynamics GP Practice Lead / Collins Computing) and Mariano Gomez (Microsoft MVP / Dir. of Technology at Mekorma) will discuss “Why GP is a Power Player.” You’ll get a sneak peek of coming GP enhancements, plus an exciting exploration of how the Power Platform suite can add automation and intelligence to native GP functionality.
Additionally, we’ll end both days with a virtual Expo where you can speak with the presenters, get your questions answered – and maybe win a prize or two.
Find the full schedule, session descriptions, and registration for Tuesday, July 28th here.
Find the full schedule, session descriptions, and registration for Thursday, July 30th here.
If you can’t attend in-person, the recordings will be made available. But we do hope to see you then – we’re all in this together!