Headed to Fargo, ND for reIMAGINE next month? Not sure what to expect from the city that earned its backwoods reputation from movies and television shows? Well… our local Fargo, ND Rockton Software team is here to set the record straight, addressing a few myths of Fargo in preparation for the reIMAGINE visitors next month.
First of all, we can’t believe you still think this about us! But after hanging out in Fargo, you will either confirm these are not myths or you will be the proud owner of a new wood chipper.
A few common misconceptions:
- That we are frozen tundra all year
- We all have a wood chipper in our back yard
- That we have accents… ya, you betcha we don’t
- That we are part of Canada
Now that we’ve got that settled, there is plenty Fargo has to offer and we can’t wait for you to explore beloved our city. Let’s start you off on the right track by telling the things you don’t want to miss in our little city. We know you will take away awesome experiences that you may or may not remember. What happens in Fargo stays in Fargo.
Top 3 Things to do in Fargo:
- Experience downtown Fargo for fun shopping, art, and restaurants
- Get a picture by one of the many Bison statues around town (shown here)
- Visit one of the many micro-breweries throughout the city
All that adventure will leave you hungry, so we invite you to experience our awesome local restaurants! No, we don’t just have chain restaurants. We have an amazing local food scene that is on par with many larger cities. And don’t forget to top off your evening with a tequila from Vinyl Taco!
Top 3 Can’t Miss Places to Eat in Fargo:
So there you have it, recommendations right from the source. We hope you enjoy your time in Fargo, and be sure to say hi to Margie if you see her!