In this fast paced business environment, one of the main barriers to implementing a technological change is the assumed hassle of setting up the new system. We feel your pain! That’s why we’ve taken the stress out of the install process with our products!
Having a quick and easy implementation for third party products in your Microsoft Dynamics GP system is important to your business, your customers, your users, and of course, your wallet. Maybe you are trialing a brand new product or perhaps it’s time to upgrade your current product, either way, implementing and installing can be a daunting task.
If you’re looking to install a Rockton Software product for the first time, for a trial period, or to install a newer build of a Rockton Software product, it’s as easy as these steps!
- Download the correct Rockton Software product version that corresponds to the Microsoft Dynamics GP version you are currently running.
- Have all users log out of Microsoft Dynamics GP and make a complete restorable backup.
- Extract the downloaded Rockton Software product’s zip file, then find and right-click on the setup.exe file, for example SmartFillSetup.exe, and then click Run as Administrator.
- Install the files to the correct Microsoft Dynamics GP code folder. For example, the typical path for the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 code folder is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics\GP2015.
- Right-click on Microsoft Dynamics GP, and then choose Run as Administrator.
- Choose Yes to Include new code.
- Log in as sa.
- On the first install, go through the Installation Wizard, which will automatically open.
- Finish the install by performing steps 3-6 on all workstations that have Microsoft Dynamics GP installed.
While you’re at it, here’s a short video on the simple and easy SmartFill installation, whether for a free 30-day trial period or full registration keys. For more information, contact Rockton Software at firstname.lastname@example.org.