Installing a Rockton Software product on a Terminal Server.
The installation steps are the same as found in the Install KB article, however, when you install on a Terminal Server, you must have Administrator rights and you must put the Terminal Server into “Install Mode”.
- Open a Command Prompt using one of the following methods:
- Windows | Start | Programs | Accessories
- Windows 8: Right-click on the Windows button and choose Command Prompt.
- [Windows key + R], then type cmd, and press OK.
- On the Command Prompt opens, type this:
Change user /install
- When your installation is complete, put the Terminal Server back into execute mode by typing this:
Change user /execute