You receive the following errors when trying to install a Rockton Software product on a terminal server.
Unable to include new code
- Make sure everyone is logged out of Microsoft Dynamics GP on the terminal server.If needed, clear the Activity table out.
- Verify the product’s installation folder containing the *setup.exe is not marked as READ-ONLY for the user installing.
- Verify the DEX.INI, DYNAMICS.SET, and the product’s *.dic files are not marked as READ-ONLY in the Dynamics GP code folder.
- Make sure you are launching the *setup.exe and Dynamics GP as an Administrator. Right-click on the *setup.exe and Dynamics GP and choose Run as Administrator.
- Open the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc). Look for a process like Dynamics32.exe, Dynamics GP (32), etc., and kill it/end the task.