Christmas is the biggest holiday in terms of spending, which explains why retailers rely on the fourth quarter to drive their profits. According to Consumer Decisions, Americans spent over $707 billion in retail sales between November 1st and December 31st in 2021. With that being said, the holiday season is one of the most stressful times for those who have to handle retail pricing. Fear not — we have a retail pricing software that will match with your ERP system and help you get through the holiday season.
Questions to Ask Before Deciding on a Retail Pricing Software
There is countless retail pricing software out in the world, but which one will do what you want? Before you go searching the numerous pages on Google for a perfect fit, start by analyzing your current system and ask yourself these questions:
- How often do you manually change prices?
- Do you manage hundreds to thousands of products?
- How many pricing scenarios are you matching?
- Do you manage a bunch of price lists?
- Do you set up a “Price Level” for each item or customer?
How to Tell Which is Right for You
Are you manually updating prices? That’s a telltale sign that you need a retail pricing software. So, you answered “yes” to the above questions, now what? Well, take the knowledge you received from those questions and make sure the retail pricing software you’re looking at can handle everything you do. Can it help you automate your pricing updates? Can it calculate and take care of complex and obscure pricing scenarios? How many products can the software really manage?
Manage Sales Hands-Free This Holiday Season with Rockton Pricing Management
If you are a retailer, distributor, manufacturer, wholesaler, or supplier offering holiday sales, take the guesswork out of your calculations and put the right price in front of the right customer at the right time always with Rockton Pricing Management (RPM). Here’s how RPM can help you calculate sales this holiday season:
• Automate Dynamic Pricing: You simply establish any pricing scenario one time and RPM does all the calculations and hard work for you. Automatically!
• Simplify Price Lists: Create, organize, filter and search all your price lists super-fast and in a way that makes sense.
• Date-Driven Pricing: Hello, Black Friday! Assign valid date ranges to your price lists in RPM and you can continue on with your day.
Learn more about the features of RPM here. Oh, we almost forgot, RPM works with GP and Acumatica, too.
Make Your Holiday Season Stress-Free with a Retail Pricing Software, like RPM
You’ve learned a lot about our retail pricing software, but you’re hungry for more? You could book a one-on-one demo with us to see how Rockton Pricing Management works. Another option, we have regular webinars that you can attend that focus on specific problems that Rockton Pricing Management solves. Check the schedule for the next one or watch a video. We hope you’ll take advantage of only the most flexible, powerful, multi-platform retail pricing software this holiday season.