The final bell has rung and we’re closing the book on our first semester of Rockton 101 classes. Over 80 students (Microsoft Dynamics GP Users) attended our revamped webinar series to learn all the ways that Rockton Software products can make their work simpler & easier®.
From January through June, our Technical Sales Team Lead and Rockton 101 professor, Alicia Weigel, has been demonstrating how Rockton Software products can enhance the Dynamics GP user experience. From product spotlights on SmartFill, Dynamics Report Manager, and Omni Price, to focusing on topics like Payroll, Security, and GP Administrators, there was plenty of knowledge for attendees to soak up.
We’re not belting Alice Cooper’s hit “School’s Out” just yet because our next round of classes get under way in late-July. We’re hitting all the topics you didn’t see covered in the first semester and continuing to show you how our add-on products can help make your work simpler & easier®. Here’s a sneak peek at our summer school classes:
- July 26th: Life as a Microsoft Dynamics GP Inventory Control User Just Got Easier
- August 8th: Compliance, the Word You’ve Heard One Too Many Times
- September 7th: Beyond Fraud: Why Auditing is So Important
We hope you’ll join us this semester for Rockton 101. If you missed out on any of the first semester webinars, we invite you to watch the recordings linked below:
- Winter is coming . . . (featuring SmartFill content)
- Payroll Pains
- Hit the Snooze Button with Dynamics Report Manager (DRM)
- What do GP Administrators and Superman have in Common?
- Security, the word that makes any GP Administrator cringe
- Sunshine & Sales with Omni Price
We are always looking for user-inspired topics for upcoming webinars, please feel free to contact us with your suggestions!