For an Item with a Fixed Amount on a newly created Contract, the dollar value is appearing as zero / 0.00 or as a different number than the one defined for the following fields:
- Unit Price and Extended Price in the Sales Transaction Entry window or the Invoice Entry window.
- Special Unit Price in the Price Check window.
A possible cause of this situation is having a rounding option defined on the Contract.
If a rounding option is the cause of the situation, follow these steps to resolve it:
- Make a complete restorable backup.
- Go to Cards | Omni Price | Contract.
- Select the Contract the Item is on.
- Click Actions, and then click Options.
- If Round Policy is set to a value other than None, change it to None.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.