Information on uninstalling Rockton Software products.
- The easiest way to uninstall a Rockton product is to remove reference to the specific product from the DYNAMICS.SET launch file.
- Most products have little impact on disk space so very few users delete the back-end tables when uninstalling.
- If you would like to completely uninstall our product, including tables and stored procedures, the product’s manual you are uninstalling will contain steps to uninstall.
- The manual can be found in the Resources folder within the product’s install folder.
- You can also download any of our product manuals from our Product Downloads page.
Note: Be sure you have made a backup prior to uninstalling any products.