When you print a Dynamics Report Manager report, you receive the following message.
Type mismatch error occurred while you were trying to assign value to parameter 2, which is a Number datatype.
This error message may be caused by a blank parameter on the report or an older version of DRM.
- Check the parameter listed in the error message to make sure a blank value isn’t being set. For example, Parameter 2 is a number Data Type and you may be trying to pass a blank value. In this case the error message is being generated because DRM needs to pass a parameter, even if it is zero, and it is blank.
- In My View, Current Print List, ensure the check box for each Parameter you are passing is checked. If unchecked, DRM cannot pass the parameter.
- Verify you have the latest build of DRM Launcher and DRM. To check the DRM Launcher version, follow these steps.
- Right-click on the DRMCI11.exe file in your Great Plains application directory.
- Select Properties and click on the Version tab.
- Within Great Plains, go to Help | Rockton Software Support.