The information here describes what the Shortcut Keys are for Omni Price functions when you are in the Sales Transaction Entry window, for example.
- CTRL+T is used to recalculate the Transaction.
- CTRL+R is used to recalculate the line on the Transaction.
- CTRL+Z is used to open the Price Check window.
- CTRL+Y is used to see the Contract ID selected and/or to select a different Contract ID.
The shortcut key was listed with the function in the menu prior to GP 2013 and GP 2013 R2. After the ribbons were added, they no longer appeared. To have the window menus display how they used to prior to GP 2013 and GP 2013R2, you can do the following:
- Log into Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | User Preferences.
- In the Window Command Display field, select Menu Bar.
- Click Ok.
- Close out of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Log back into Microsoft Dynamics GP to see the window menu changes.