How can I revert a User’s security settings back to the default setting in Security Auditor?
You can revert a User’s security settings back to the default setting by following these steps:
- Determine an existing Security Role where you have your basic security (default) set up (i.e., GP_Default).
- Create a new GP User and assign this default (i.e., GP_Default) Security Role to them.
- Create a second new User in GP that you will be assigning this default Security Role to.
- Assign the default Security Role to the new User ID.
- Use the Security Auditor Copy function to copy the default security from the new User to the second new User.