When launching Microsoft Dynamics GP after a version upgrade, you receive the following error.
Project Cost version was not upgraded when Microsoft Dynamics GP was upgraded.
- Go to the Products Download page.
- Under Product, select Olympic Project Cost.
- Under All Version, select the GP Version you use.
- Click Download Selected. The file is typically saved in your download folder. You can save the file to the location that works best for you.
- Have all users log out of Microsoft Dynamics GP and make a complete restorable backup.
- Open the folder that you downloaded in step 4.
- Follow the steps in the ‘PC Upgrade Guide’ file.