You launch Microsoft Dynamics GP after a version upgrade, then receive the following error.
OlyReports.Load() error in Startup: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Microsoft Dynamics GP was upgraded but Project Cost version was not upgraded.
- Go to the Products Download page.
- Under Product, select Olympic Project Cost.
- Under All Version, select the GP Version you use.
- Click Download Selected. You typically find this file in your download folder. You can save the file to the location that works best for you.
- Have all users log out of Microsoft Dynamics GP and make a complete restorable backup.
- Open the folder that you downloaded in step 4.
- Follow the steps in the ‘PC Upgrade Guide’ file.