The information here describes how you can see if an Omni Price Contract ID for a line item on a Sales Transaction was overridden.
Here are the steps to follow:
Option 1: Pricing Transaction Inquiry
- Go to Inquiry | Omni Price | Pricing Transactions.
- In the Pricing Transaction Inquiry window:
- Select to include Open or History Contract information
- Enter a Range if needed.
- Enter a Secondary Date Range if needed.
- In the Override field, you will see Yes for any Contracts you have Overridden.
Option 2: SmartList Report
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | SmartList.
- Click New.
- Enter a List Name. In this example, I entered Sales Trx.
- Select Omni Price for the Product.
- In the Database View section, expand Omni Price | Tables | 3rd Party | Pricing Transaction Line.
- Add the columns you would like to report on. In this example, I added the following columns in the order listed:
- WDC Transaction Number
- Customer Number
- Item Number
- RSOP Contract Override (Yes/No)
- RSOP Original OP Unit Price (Unit Price from the original defaulted Contract ID)
- RSOP Original Contract ID
- Extended Price (Unit Price from the override Contract ID)
- WDC Contract ID (Override Contract ID)
- Salesperson ID
- Click OK.
- If you would like to add a Search criteria, click Search. In this example, I entered a Search criteria to only show the records where the RSOP Contract Override is equal to Yes.
- If you would like to create a favorite with the Search criteria you entered, click Favorites. Enter a Name and then click Add | Add Favorite.