Microsoft Windows sometimes blocks certain files that you download or transfer from another computer for security reasons. An example is the On-line Help file that is blocked and the content cannot be displayed.
The steps here describes how to unblock files.
- Open the Windows Explorer and find the Project Cost Help file (pc232.chm in this example).
- Right-click on the file and select Properties.
- At the bottom of the Properties window, there is a statement ‘This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.’
- Click the Unblock button.
- Click Apply and close the Properties window.