This articles replaces TK00123
The steps described here show you how to allow Silverlight to run outside the sandbox for the sites you trust.
- Open Safari to the Silverlight enabled website.
- Go to Safari | Preferences.
- Select the Security tab.
- Make sure the Allow Plug-ins box is marked.
- Click the Manage Website Settings… button.
- Select Silverlight in the list on the left.
- Click the drop-down for the Silverlight enabled website and select Run in Unsafe Mode.
- In the alert window, click Trust.
- Click Done, close all windows, and reload the webpage.