The steps here explain how to disable Project Cost in a Dynamics GP company.
- Go to Project Cost | Utilities | SQL Maintenance.
- In the menu, click Project Cost and then select Additional Processes.
- Under the Remove Project Cost Components, click Remove on the following.
- Company views
- Company stored procedures
- Company user functions
- Company triggers
- Company Jobs
- Click Close.
- On the PC SQL Maintenance window, perform the following.
- Select Tables.
- Click Mark All.
- Click on Database column header to sort so DYNAMICS database tables are at the top.
- Uncheck the DYNAMICS tables.
- In the Menu, click More and select Delete.
- Click Back and close the window.