The steps here describe how to create a Contract using a Customer Filter for a set of unrelated Customers
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Cards | Omni Price | Contract.
- Enter a Contract ID and Description.
- For the Customer Selection field, select Use Customer Filter.
- Drill back on the Customer Filter ID link.
- In the Customer Filter Maintenance window:
- Enter a Filter ID and Filter Description.
- Select a Customer ID range that will include all Customer IDs that you need to select.
- Click Insert.
- Select the range you just inserted in the Restrictions for selecting Customers section, and then click Details.
- In the Customer Filter Details window, mark the Customer IDs to be included in this Customer Filter for this specific Contract ID, and then click OK.
- In the Customer Filter Maintenance window, click Save.
- In the Contract header section of the window, enter any other restrictions that apply.
- In the Contract detail section of the window, add the pricing information.
- If the Contract is applicable to all items, you can add a line where the Item Number Filter field is blank, select the Pricing Mode, enter the Percentage or Adjustment/Price, and then fill in the rest of the fields that apply.
- If the Contract is applicable to specific items, you can either add a line for a specific Item Number or an Item Filter.
- Click Save to save the Contract ID.
You can use the same logic for an Item Filter if you need to set up a Contract for a set of unrelated Items.