Describes the steps to make a product optional in Version Pro should you need to not install the product on some workstations. This allows Dynamics.set files that are not the same.
You will need to make the product optional in Version Pro following these steps:
1. Log in as an admin to the workstation where you have the product.
2. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | Dynamics GP Toolbox | Version Pro.
3. Click the Product in the list, then click Properties.
4. In the Product Properties window, mark the Optional Product checkbox.
5. Click OK to both windows.