The following error message is being thrown:
An error occurred with the pass-through SQL connection. Action: Fill_Object_List.
ODBC support codes: 58 156 [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server] Incorrect syntax near the keyword ‘ELSE’. 37000
This error message usually indicates that the Field Mapping text file was not imported and/or is missing.
- Go to the GP code folder.
- Double-check to see if the ‘SF_FieldMappings.txt’ file is in the GP code folder where you have the SmartFill Object text files saved.
- Log into Dynamics GP as ‘sa’.
- Finally, go to Tools >> Setup >> SmartFill >> Objects >> Import
- Browse out to the Field Mapping text file and import it into SmartFill.