This article replaces TK00105.
When you attempt to logon to the Time & Expense portal, you receive the following error.
Unexpected Error: default.js - LogOnUserReturn() - LogOn error: Server was unable to process request.---> Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublickKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (1)
Microsoft .NET 3.5.1 Framework is not installed on the IIS Server.
Install .NET 3.5.1. on the IIS Server.
- Open desktop app Server Manager.
- Navigate to Manage | Add Roles and Features.
- Step through the setup wizard until you get to Features.
- Check the box for .NET Framework 3.5 Features.
- Step through the wizard to finish the install process.
NOTE: If you are running Project Cost v18.xx you will use .NET Framework 4.7 Features and not the 3.5 Features.