This article replaces TK00105.
When attempting to logon to the Time & Expense portal, you receive the following error.
.NET 3.5.1 Framework is not installed on the IIS Server.
Install .NET 3.5.1. on the IIS Server.
- Open desktop app Server Manager.
- Navigate to Manage | Add Roles and Features.
- Step through the setup wizard until you get to Features.
- Check the box for .NET Framework 3.5 Features.
- Step through the wizard to finish the install process.
NOTE: If you are running Project Cost v18.xx you will use .NET Framework 4.7 Features and not the 3.5 Features.