This article replaces TK00103.
When you log into the Time & Expense portal and enter the user name and password, you receive the following error.
Unexpected Error: common.js - Data.GetCompanyObjFromServer () - Object required (-2146827864)
- Project Cost is not registered.
- Multi-Currency is not setup as needed.
Register Project Cost.
- Navigate to Project Cost | Utilities | Registration.
- Verify Project Cost is registered.
- If needed, register Project Cost by importing a token or using the online registration.
Verify the necessary Multi-Currency information is set up.
- Navigate to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | System | Currency.
- Verify a Functional Currency is setup. In this example, we use Z-US$.
- Navigate to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | System | Multicurrency Access.
- Select Z-US$ and allow access for each company.
- Leave the exchange table as it appears.
- Navigate to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | Financial | Multicurrency.
- Select the Functional Currency.
- Select the Reporting Currency.
- Set the Default Transaction Rate Types.