A users account is disabled in Rockton Pricing Management (RPM) and they are unable to log in.
RPM allows a user 3 attempts to log in with an incorrect password, prompting with the following messaging after each incorrect entry.
If by the third attempt a correct password is not entered for the user, that user will have their account locked and disabled.
A user with Administrator Privileges need to log in, select the disabled user, and unmark the User is Disabled checkbox. Follow the steps below to enable a disabled user account within RPM.
- Log in as a user with Administrator Privileges to RPM.
- Open Settings from the Tools menu.
- Click the Users tab.
- Select the user currently disabled, then select Edit.
- Unmark the User is Disabled checkbox.
- Enter a new password for the user in the Password field, if required.