The information here describes how to setup Auditor for non-GP SQL tables and non-GP users.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | Auditor | Audit Groups.
- In the Group Maintenance window, enter a Group ID and a Group Description for the non-GP SQL tables
- Click the Add Audit button and then add the SQL Table Audit(s).
- When in the Auditor SQL Table Maintenance window, verify the User Company Access checkbox is unmarked or grayed out.
- When finished setting up the SQL Table Audit, click OK.
- In the Group Maintenance window, click Access.
- In the Audit Group Access window, verify that the All User checkbox is marked, and then click OK.
- In the Group Maintenance window, click Save, and then close out of the window for Auditor to initialize.