9 Hours, 9 ISVs, for all GP Users
I get it, there are a lot of virtual user groups, events, and webinars lately. With everyone going virtual, everything going virtual, this is pretty much the new norm now.
Our historic mindset around these events is that we drive or board a plane, bring our business cards, and prepare ourselves for a week of keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and networking events that enable us to get the scoop on everything Dynamics GP. This includes the infamous expo hall and all of the ISV solutions out there to help make your work simpler and easier.
While it does remain uncertain on where things are heading over the next few months, we wanted to take you on a virtual journey with 9 different ISVS. You get 9 hours of free content.
Introducing the first-ever Dynamics GP ISV Virtual Round up. This is a round-up of seasoned ISVs with years of experience in the channel. Check out the breadth of these topics below.
Day 1 Topics
- GP Power Tools by David Musgrave
- Coping with COVID- 19 Legislation in GP and Payroll by Integrity Data
- Secure Payment Processing and AR Automation by Nodus
Day 2 Topics
- How eOne fits into your Dynamics GP integration strategy by eOne
- Security, Auditing, Compliance and More! by Rockton Software
- Make it easy: centralize and automate your payment process in Dynamics GP by Mekorma
- Metrics Matter: Transforming Your AP Department by Measuring These Key KPIs by Metafile
- Extending the Power of GP by Encore Business Solutions
- Hackers, Phishers, and Remote Workers – Oh my! It’s not just about going to the Cloud anymore by PowerGP Online
We know in-person events are so important and we can’t wait to be a part of that again. We hope to deliver amazing content that will help inspire and educate. We hope to provide value and show you innovative ways to make your GP user experience be more streamlined. You are the reason we’ve created these products. You are the backbone of this community. We could not do any of this without you.
So, we just want to say Thank You! All on-demand recordings and materials are available here so you can watch them at any time.