The Dynamics GP Community never disappoints, neither did this year’s 2022 Community Summit. It offered us a chance to reconnect, in human form, for the first time in what felt like a really long time!
It was great to see the attendance numbers increase dramatically from last year’s and see that a lot of the COVID pressure had eased from last two years.
Highlights from the Dynamics GP veterans in the community:
- Our Partner Showcase Session – we love seeing a packed house of eager users and we were so pumped to see so many brand-new faces in the crowd!
- Booth conversations – It was awesome to hear how everyone’s businesses were doing in the post-Covid era and what improvements were being made to their systems and processes. Everyone seemed to have learned new ways of getting work done and we were so happy to hear Rockton Software was often part of that!
- Celebrating – We never pass up an opportunity to celebrate our customers, partnerships, new friends made and a few days of hard work. The GP Power Online party, that we co-hosted with our buddies at Njevity at House of Blues, gave is the perfect opportunity to just that. This event never disappoints and gives everyone a chance to cut loose and hang out once the sessions wrap up. Great conversations, laughs and some epic dance moves were shared!
Highlights from the newbie:
- I found the Dynamics GP Community Summit very insightful and gained an overall better understanding of the software industry. It was also nice to meet others within the industry, especially those Rockton has been at this event with over the years and has built rapport with.
- It was AWESOME to see Alicia kill-it during her presentation! Outside of being a full house, the attendees were engaged and asked lots of questions. Many of the attendees took pictures of the end slides with our contact information and promotional pricing. Several of the attendees that asked questions during Alicia’s presentation stopped by the booth after for additional questions and a couple demos.
- The house of Blue’s was the perfect finishing touch of the Summit event. It was nice to see everyone mingling, dancing, and singing karaoke. The smiles on everyone’s face as we all celebrated a successful Community Summit, large attendance turn out, old acquaintances together for the first time since Covid, meeting new acquaintances, and of course everyone’s potential sales made from the event!
A gift of appreciation:
Thank you to all those who spent time with us, whether at our session, in the booth or over your favorite Karaoke song. We hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did inside the Microsoft Dynamics GP community. The fun doesn’t stop there. We have some goodies for you and ways for us to connect, if you miss and/or missed us.
- Free Trial keys: Want to try something out? Let us know and we would be happy to send you free 30 day trial keys of any, or all, of our 5 Foundation products.
- Demos: Want to connect and get your questions answered? Let us know and we would be happy to schedule a personalized demo of any of our products.
- DIY: Are you a DIY’er? Here is a library of our most recent videos.
- Promotion: Don’t miss out! Our NA Community Summit promotion has our best prices of the year.
Sale ends December 31, 2022. Promotions do not apply to LA-SA customers