Dynamics Report Manager
Fast and easy reporting! Any report, any time, any place.
What if you could manage and print all of your Dynamics GP reporting from pretty much anywhere, to pretty much anywhere, at pretty much any time – without having to install or launch any external applications to do it? Good news: with Dynamics Report Manager (DRM), you can! You can even use DRM to launch your Crystal Reports without having to buy expensive licenses for all your users, saving you hundreds of dollars per user.
DRM allows users to launch reports from a variety of sources and programs, including:
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Management Reporter
- Report Writer
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Any Dexterity-based third-party program
Manage all your reports in one centralized spot
With DRM’s centralized and intuitive interface, users don’t need to understand different reporting engines. You have the flexibility to group, sort, manage and configure your reports in one spot and then choose when and how you want to batch, print, email, or save them.
Schedule and distribute reports on your terms
DRM lets you send reports to your screen or printer, save to a file (PDF, Word, Excel, or HTML), email from Outlook, or SMTP. If you need your reports at set intervals or at a later time, simply schedule them to go wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Manage all your reporting without launching or installing other programs.
- Leverage Crystal Reports with no additional expensive user licensing.
- Schedule your reports for when, where, and how you need them.
- Easily email reports from GP, CRM, Outlook, SMTP.
- Batch reports against a list of data results or by setting your own parameters.