The information here describes how to display which Contract ID is used for each Sales Order Processing Item or Invoicing Item.
Omni Price has an alternate window for the following windows. See screenshots in the Note section below.
- Sales Transaction Entry
- Sales Item Detail Entry
- Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom
- Sales Item Detail Inquiry Zoom
- Invoice Entry
- Invoice Item Detail Entry
- Invoice Inquiry
- Invoice Item Detail Inquiry
To grant security to the alternate windows, do the following:
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | System | Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports.
- Select the DEFAULTUSER ID for example.
- Select Omni Price for Product.
- Select Windows for Type.
- Select Sales for Series.
- For each of the windows you want to see the Contract ID in, expand the window, and then select the Omni Price radio button.
- Click Save.
Once you have security to the modified window, the Contract ID field will be available as shown in the screenshots below: