Explains the steps to edit the Generate Reminder for Invoices dialog to generate Reminders for Active Invoices only.
The steps below are for the manual process of generating a Invoice. If you are using automation to run the workflow, it will run against the View you selected during automation setup.
- Navigate to the Sales | Settings | Processes.
- Open the Generate Reminder for Invoice dialog.
- Click the Deactivate button and click Deactivate on the Process Deactivate Confirmation message.
- Under Steps, click in the first line Page: Page to Pick Reminder Rule.
- Click the Insert button and select Before Step.
- Click Add Step | Check Condition.
- Add a Description to the condition such as: Check if Invoice is Active.
- Click If <condition> (click to configure) hyperlink.
- Select Invoice, Status select Equals, select and insert the Canceled value, and then click OK.
- Select Invoice, Status select Equals, Select and insert the Closed (Depreciated) value, and then click OK.
- Select both rows and click Group Or.
- Click Save and Close to the Condition.
- Click Select this row and click Add Step.
- Select Add Step | Stop Dialog.
- Enter the Description: Stop Dialog if Invoice is not Active.
The window should look like the following:
- Click Save and click the Activate button. Click Activate from the Process Activate Confirmation prompt.
- Close the workflow.