Is there a difference?
If you need a way to manage, track, and report on projects in Dynamics GP, then you may be doing some research on what solutions would be best for your business.
Two that should show up in your Google search are Project Cost and Project Accounting.
Some things to consider:
- Does it need to integrate with Accounts Payable?
- Is it DCAA or FARS compliant?
- What are the reporting capabilities?
What to know:
- Both can manage and track your projects.
- Both work with GP.
- Both have reporting capabilities.
We will dive into the key differences as well as a sneak-peek into Project Cost.
When is all this happening?
Join us on November 10 from 1:00 – 1:30 CST. Can’t make it, no worries, we will email you the recording.